Grant Interface Tips & Tricks
- The character counter includes spaces as well as characters.
- A user will be automatically logged out of the online system after 90 minutes of inactivity. The user will receive a warning message at 80 minutes of the pending time out. Working on a form without saving does not count as activity.
- Please remember to regularly save your work. The system will auto save every 20 minutes.
- You may choose to prepare your response in a document outside of the online system (e.g. Microsoft Word) and then copy and paste the text into the online form. If you prepare your application in this way, be sure to keep track of character limits. As noted above, character limits include spaces and characters.
- We recommend that you do not use formatting tools, as available in Microsoft Word, because the formatting will likely not transfer to the response area when pasted into the online system.
- It is advisable to download copies of all submitted forms to your computer.
- If you do not provide an answer for one of the required questions, you will not be able to submit your application.
- If your PDF upload file exceeds the maximum file size, consider using the Adobe Acrobat option to ‘Reduce File Size’ (look at the options in Document).
Remember to click “Submit Form” when you are finished.
- Once your application has been submitted it is no longer available for editing. If you need to make a correction to a submitted form, contact Kelly Wischerath at email@example.com.
- To update your user information, click on your name at the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- To update your organization’s or Executive Officer’s information, contact Kelly Wischerath at firstname.lastname@example.org.