Before you begin the registration process, be sure to gather all required information, as you cannot save partial information.
The registration process has four sections:
(1) Organization information
(2) Your individual user information
(3) Executive officer information
(4) Choosing your individual user password
The registration process is relatively straightforward, though in some cases, it may be more complex when certain factors apply, such as:
- If you are submitting applications for different organizations, you will need to register separately using a different email address for each organization.
- For example, you are part-time staff at both Organization A and Organization B. In order to submit an application for both Organizations A and B, you will need to register using one email address for the application from Organization A, and you will need to register using another email address for the application from Organization B.